Delivery & return policy
On this page you will find the conditions for delivery, payment and return for
Van Engelen & Evers B.V., registered at the KvK Chamber of Commerce, number 17001361
VAT nr: NL 0013 52 192 B01
- The following delivery and payment conditions apply to all of our deliveries and services.
- All rights, obligations, quotes, orders and agreements to which these general terms and conditions apply, as well as these conditions, are exclusively governed by Dutch law.
All prices are excl. 21% VAT and shipping costs.
3. Shipping costs
- We charge shipping fees on label orders.
- Delivery within The Netherlands, Belgium and Germany: €9,50. Within EU €19,50 and outside of the EU €42,50. These prices are excluding VAT (and ex. clearance costs).
- We will ship your order as a package with Track&Trace code.
- You cannot add more packages after placing your order.
- After placing your order, you will receive an order confirmation via e-mail with an overview and an order number.
- Orders will only be delivered after receipt of payment.
- You can pay online directly using iDEAL, PayPal, or with Visa/Mastercard.
- In case you pay by credit card, the money can be debited immediately at the moment of payment - depending your bank.
- All items will be transferred to the shipping company within 7 working days after receipt of the approved payment.
- You will receive a shipment confirmation via e-mail that will include a track-and-trace code.
- Van Engelen & Evers b.v. is not liable for exceeding the stated delivery times or loss and/or damage by the shipping company.
- Van Engelen & Evers b.v. is not liable for damage that may have resulted from the use of the products we've delivered. Van Engelen & Evers b.v. shall not be liable for any damage, either physical, material, or immaterial, resulting from misuse of the products we sell.
- Van Engelen & Evers b.v. shall not be liable for damage to items caused during the stitching process.
- The content of this site has been composed with care. Van Engelen & Evers b.v. however, cannot guarantee that certain information is not incorrect and/or incomplete. Van Engelen & Evers b.v. is not liable for the consequences of incorrect or incomplete information on their website.
- Van Engelen & Evers b.v. cannot be held responsible for colour deviations resulting from display quality.
- Van Engelen & Evers b.v. is not liable for any consequences of delayed order delivery.
7. Questions and complaints
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, we'll be happy to discuss them with you. It’s our aim to have satisfied customers. Not completely satisfied with the final result? Complaints must be sent by e-mail, within 3 working days after receiving your order, with a clear explanation. We’ll get back to you within 1 working day.
The length and width of the products can deviate 2% and min. 1 mm from the chosen width and length. We can not guarantee a complete reproduction of the model. We always supply about 5% extra of the ordered quantity.
All rights reserved. Nothing from this website may be copied, stored or distributed without written permission from Van Engelen & Evers b.v.
You may only upload logos which are not subject to copyright or of which you yourself own the rights. Van Engelen & Evers b.v. cannot be held responsible in any way for checking these rights.