- Labels: recycled polyester vs. organic cotton, read blog >
- Printing labels: digital printing vs. rotary printing, read blog >
- Everything about GOTS organic cotton labels, read blog >
- Selection aid: folding method, read blog >
- Woven labels: single vs. double background, read blog >
- The possibilities with QR labels, read blog >
- Rotary printing: read PDF >
- Digital printing: read PDF >
- Full surface printing: read PDF >
- Woven labels recycled polyester: read PDF >
- Woven organic cotton labels: read PDF >
- Hangtags: read PDF >
SELECT THE FOLD: Labels can be stitched in different ways. This video explains
some, have a look and find out which fold matches best with your product.
WOVEN LABELS: Transforming you logo into the best woven label? For this we
use jacquard design. With your logo as the base our jacquard designer starts working.
WOVEN LABELS: Yarn colours are automatically selected, based on your logo.
We also offer a catalogue of our yarn colours digitally, so that you can make your choice.
WOVEN LABELS: Next to choosing your fill- and figure colours you can select a warp,
white or black. For lighter colours we advise to select a white warp,
for darker colours we advise the black option.
Be the first to know about special deals,
updates and new products
Looking for badges, leather labels, printed ribbon, woven tape or hangtags...GO TO EE LABELS